Car Shows and
Meet & Greet Time
Here we have a list of Car Shows generally within driving distance of the Chicago area, and sometimes shows and car meets that may be of national interest to MG enthusiasts. This also includes a few driving rallies, social events and British car racing events.
Double K Productions promotes CAR & BIKE SHOWS on weekends, several times per month throughout the summer. Print show fliers from their web site. They also sponsor CRUISE THE HOT SPOTS cruise nights every night of the week through the summer in various western suburbs (see Cruise Nights below).
Then below you can find a list of Cruise Nights.
MG and all-British Car Show Events
with special "MG" interest:
36th Annual British Car Field Day
Sussex, Wisconsin - Sunday June 18th , 2017
Westmont Cruisn' Night
Westmont, Illinois - August 10, 2017 - 5-9-pm
For the 4 th year in a row the Chicagoland MG Club will be featured at the Westmont Street Fair. This is not your typical Cruising Night. Westmont has expanded it into a weekly Street Fair featuring children's activities, live music, food, drinks, special events and a great deal of fun. Over 150 cars participate weekly. Cass Ave. from the tracks north to Chicago Ave. will be closed and blocked off for the event. Bill is planning another great event including special parking for all MG’s, Catered dinner from one of Westmont’s finest, and as always another exciting “Walking Rally”. Prizes and points will be given for both the Walking Rally and People’s Choice.
If you are thinking of or planning to attending this event please email or text Bill. He needs to know how many spaces to reserve for MG’s and a head count for the food. Last year over 20 cars and 35 members participated in the fun and he is looking forward to many more this year.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW AND TEXT BILL KALAFUT AT 630-816- 4585 OR EMAIL TO: BILL@KHRENOVATIONS.COM
31st Annual British Car Festival
Sunday, Sept. 10, 2017 -- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(registration closes at 12:30)
Harper College, 1200 West Algonquin Road, Palatine, IL
With more than 500 beautiful cars, this is one of the largest celebrations of British automotive design and engineering in the United States. In addition to the cars, the festival features a variety of classic car parts vendors, presentations, tech workshops, authentic British food and new car dealers showcasing the latest imports from Great Britain. Admission for the general public is free, with donations encouraged for Shelter, Inc., which is a non-profit dedicated to providing community based, emergency and longer-term housing for abused and neglected children. Participant registration fee is $20 before September 3rd, $25 after and day of the festival. Prizes are awarded.
The British Car Festival is organized by the British Car Union, which is a non-profit founded in 1986. It consists of representatives from 20 different Chicagoland British car clubs whose sole purpose is to coordinate the events critical to making the British Car Festival a success each September. For more info: www.britishcarunion.com
More information at www.britishcarunion.com
Car Show at Convalescent Center
Wheaton, Illinois - Saturday, September 16, 2017
Here we have a list of Cruise Nights around the Chicago suburban area area that may be of interest to British car enthusiasts. These are primarily street and parking lot shows in the downtown areas. Many of these events are sponsored by Double K Productions and Rally Insurance Group.
Double K Productions promotes CAR & BIKE SHOWS on weekends, several times per month throughout the summer (see above). They also sponsor CRUISE THE HOT SPOTS cruise nights every night of the week through the summer in various western suburbs (as noted below).
Then above you can find a list of Car Shows
Please let us know if you have fixed dates.
Email to Webmaster - Chicagoland MG Club
Cruise Night Locations
* Addison - Sundays - 6pm - Uncle Harry's Ice Cream and Coffee Cruise Night - 48W Lake St - All cars and bikes welconme - 630-628-6883
Addison - Sundays - 5-9pm - Centennial Plaza - Lake Street at Lombard Road, next to the Marcus Cinema, ¼ mile east of Rt.53/355
Addison - Tuesdays 7-9:30pm - Fuddruckers, 1000 N. Rohlwing Rd, sponsored by Summer Knights
* Addison - Wednesdays - 6-9pm Jun & Jul, 2012 - Village of Addison Bike and Cruise Night - Village Green 1 Friendship Plaza
* Addison - Thursdays - 6-9pm through Oct 2012 - Rodfathers Car Club Cruise - 1347 Lake St
Addison - Thursdays - 6-9pm mid-May to Mid-Oct 2010 - Culver's, 1347 W. Lake St (east of Rt-53), Addison, IL (630)916-9374 - Free ice cream to each cruise car, 50/50 drawing, door prizes, music.
* Addison - 3rd Fridays - 6-9pm - 59 Factory Dr - www.hotrodchassisandcycle.com
Algonquin - Tuesdays - Scooby's Red Hots, Route 31 on the north side. In Algonquin, IL - 847.458.8669 - 6:00-9:00 p.m
Algonquin - Fridays 2010 - at Fradillios, just east of Randall Rd on Rte. 62. He usually has a few trophy nites each season. DJ and Great food.
Antioch - Mondays - 4-8pm - Big Al's Dog House II Cruise Night - 311 Depot St.
Antioch - Tuesdays - 6-9pm May-Sep - at M-Dogs, 279 Rt 173 (behind The Squire restaurabnt), Antioch, IL
Aurora - Mondays - Tia Wanna's/Browns Chicken, 2115 W. Galena Blvd. Behind the large Wal-Mart parking lot
Aurora - many (not all) Fridays 6-10:30pm - "Friday Night Alive", June thru Aug, East Downer Place between Stolp and Broadway, on the Fox River (one-way streets)
Aurora - 1st & 3rd Thursdays 6-9pm - thru Oct, Fox Valley Mall Steak N Shake
Barrington - Mondays 6-9pm Jun-Sep - Barrington Square Mall, Higgins Rd east of Barrington Rd. Menard's Parking lot.
* Barrington - Thursdays 6:30-9pm, 2012 - on South Cook St. South of Lake-Cook Rd. - www.barrington-il.gov
* Bartlett - Sundays 6-9pm May 5 Oct 1, 2012 - Nicodino's Pizza Company and Cafe - 892 S Route 59 - Dash plaques and best of show each week
Bartlett - Sundays 5:30-9pm May 16 to Sep. - Bartlett Commons, Rt 59 & Stearns Rd. Music and giveaways. Nicodino's Pizza & Bannerman's Sports Grill, Awards, food/drink discounts.
Bartlett - Saturdays 5-9pm - McDonalds and Flower Palace, Stearns Rd & Rt 59, music and giveaways
Batavia - 1st & 3rd Tuesdays - Batavia Steak N Shake, 6-9 PM, Batavia, IL.
Batavia - Thursdays 6-9pm - Advance Auto Parts, 861 N Randall Road (SW corner of Randall Rd. & Fabyan Parkway - 630-406-6838
* Beecher - 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 5-9pm starting May 16, 2012 (not July 4th) - Buddy's Drive-In south lot, Dixie Hwy - $50 cash prize - 708-975-8083 Charlie
* Bensenville - Wednesdays 6pm, Jun 6 to Aug 29, 2012 - "Music In The Park" Classic Car Cruise Nites - Bensenville Town Center. No fee. Parking for 200+ cars. From Rt-83 take 3rd Av East past York Rd to complex. 1 mile east of Rt-83. 1 block west of York Rd. 1 block north of Green St and south of Irving Park Rd. - 630.594.1190 - 630.860.1404.
* Berwin - 1st & 3rd Tuesdays 6-9pm, 2011 - 6906 Windsor Ave. - 866-4RSHOWS www.showcaseclassics.com
Berwin - 1st & 3rd Tuesdays Jun-Aug - Berwin Historic Depot RR on Windsor & Stanley (between Home and Grove Ave).
Bolingbrook - Wednesdays May 19 to Sep 29 - The Promenade Bolingbrook Shopping Mall, 631 E Boughton Rd. - All cars welcome, raffle prizes and store discounts during the show. 630-296-8340
* Bolingbrook - 4th Wednesday 6-9pm, 2012 - Classy Kilt Cruise Night - 1055 S Weber Rd - 866-4RSHOWS - www.showcaseclassics.com
Bolingbrook - 2nd & 4th Thursdays 6-9pm - Bolingbrook Steak N Shake, 135 N Weber Rd
Bolingbrook - Saturdays - at S.W. Corner of I-55 & Route 53. - 630-759-8595.
Bourbonnais - Wednesdays 5-9pm - Bourbonnais Steak N Shake, 1305 Locke Rd, just off of I-57, Bourbonnais, IL.
Bridgeview - Sundays - Lindy's Chili/Gertie's Ice Cream, 7208 West 87th Street (at Harlem), (708) 430-0019
* Bridgeview - Tuesdays 6-9pm, 2012 - No Names Just Friends Cruise Night - Toyota - www.nonamesjustfriends.com
Bridgeview - Wednesdays 6-9 pm May - Sep 2011 - Toyota Park - 7000 South Harlem, www.NoNameJustFriends.com - music, trophies, raffle
? Bridgeview - Fridays - Mickeys Gyros - 7101 S Harlem, (708) 563-9600
? Bridgeview - Fridays 5:30-10pm - Dukes Drive In - 8115 S Harlem, Bridgeview, IL (708) 268-4155
? Bridgeview - Saturdays - Mickey's Gyros, 7101 S Harlem, (708)563-9600
? Bridgeview - Saturdays 5:30-10pm - Dukes Drive IN, 8115 S Harlem, Bridgeview, IL (708) 268-4155
Buffalo Grove - Wednesdays 6:30-9pm - Culver's, 450 McHenry Rd.
? Burbank - Tuesdays - Cruise the Dugout - 6300 W 79th (at Mobile), Burbank, IL - (708) 268-4155.
? Burbank - Thursdays 5-9pm - Cruise the Dugout - 6300 W 79th (at Mobile), Burbank, IL - (708) 268-4155.
* Burbank - Wednesday 5-10pm, 2012 - The Dug Out Cruise Night - 630 W 79th St - 708-599-7333
Burbank - Fridays 5-10pm - Geo's Cruise Night - 7090 W 79th, Burbank, IL
Carol Stream - Wednesdays 6:30pm - Scooby Red Hots, 185 Schmale in Carol Plaza - 630-752-0288
Cary - Wednesdays 6:00-8.30pm (come as early as 5:30) Jun 1 to Aug 31, 2011 - West Main St, Cary (just off of Rt-14) - DJ music, raffle, awards as theme cars are judged. No "for sale" signs.
Chicago - Fridays 6-9 pm Jun 4 ro Sep 3 - Hegewisch Cruise Nights, 133rd & Baltimore Ave. - No entry fee All classic cars & bikes welcome
Chicago - Saturdays 4pm - Fluky's, 6821 North Western Avenue (773)274-3652.
Chicago - 2nd Saturdays 6:30-10pm Jun-Sep 2010 - "Cruise Nights in the City" at Big Boy Gyros, 3541 N. Western Ave, Chicago IL. - (773) 525-3241 - Trophies, 50/50 Raffle, Riverview Cruisers Car Club www.riverviewcruisers.com (708)769-3876 JoeG@riverviewcruisers.com
* Chicago Ridge - 6-9pm 4th Thursdays 2012 - Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - 6401 95th St - 844-4RSHOWS www.showcaseclassics.com
Crest Hill - Fridays 6-10pm - Comet Lanes and The Field House Bar, 905 Theodore St. - 815-722-1089
Crestwood - Wednesdays - May-Oct - Barlano's Resturant and Pizza, 13581 South Cicero Avenue, Crestwood, 708.597.9977
* Crestwood - 6-9pm 3rd Thursdays 2012 - Office Bar and Grill - 4901 Cal Sag Rd - 844-4RSHOWS www.showcaseclassics.com
? Crestwood - Fridays 6-9pm - The Elks Club, 4428 Midilothian Turnpike - 708-597-7465
* Crete - Mondays 5-9pm Jun-Aug 2012 - pre-1980 cars & only - Downtown Cruise Night, Main Street, Crete, IL. - 708-672-9216
Crete - Thursdays - Downtown Cruise Night, Main Street, Crete, IL.
Crete - Saturdays 2010 - McDaniel Speed & Performance Inc, 1016 E. Steger Rd (1/4 mile off of I-394 west). Big parking lot with Subway and Dairy Queen in samelot. 708-672-6500 Paul Mc Daniel
Crystal Lake Classic Car Nights - Thursdays 6:00-8:30pm, Jun-Aug - Pre 1980 cars - Williams St. in Downtown Crystal Lake South of the Train Station. 1 mile North of Northwest Hwy (Hwy 14) and 1 block West of Main Street. Call ahead for a car corral for your club. Helene Koester, Program Manager, 815-479-0835 email email@example.com.
* Darian - 2nd Tuesday - 6-9pm Jun-Sep, 2012 - Lemont Classic Car Club Cruise Nite - Buona Beef, 7417 Cass Ave. - Award Coupons, DJ, Prizes - 630-362-2657
* Darian - 2nd Thursdays - 6-9pm Jun-Sep, 2012 - Cruise Nite - Buona Beef, 7417 Cass Ave.
Darien - Thursdays 6-9pm mid May to mid Sep - Chestnut Creek Plaza (southeast), 7511 Lemont Rd. Darien, IL - Free Car Registration - "Big Bopper" DJ Service, Home Run Inn Pizza, Johnny's Beef Stand, Show Trophys, Door Prize Giveaways, Vendor specials available for show cars. - Dennis "Big Bopper" Secara 630-362-2657
Des Plaines - 3rd Thursdays 6-9pm, May-Sep - Cruisin Des Plaines, Covest Bank parking lot 749 Lee Street
* Downers Grove - Tuesdays - 5:30-9pm May 15-Oct 9, 2012 - Lemont Classic Car Club Cruise Nite - NW Corner of 75th & Lemont.
* Downers Grove - Tuesdays 5:30-8:30pm May 15-Oct 2, 2012 - Advance AP/Cozzi COrner Cruise Nights - 75th and Lemont Rd at Grove Mall
Downers Grove - Thursdays - 5:30-9pm, May 20 to Sep 30, 2010, at Brick House Tavern + Tap, 1461 Butterfield Rd, 1/2 mile E of I-355. Awards, Rock n Roll Tunes, Free. Sponsored by Double K Productions.
* Downers Grove - Fridays 6-9pm, May 18-Aug 31 (except Jun 22), 2012 - Summer Nights Classic Car Show, on Main St. from Maple to Franklin - hwww.events.downers.us/calendar/upcoming-events - live entertainment through Aug 31
Downers Grove - 2nd Saturdays 5-9pm, Jun 13 thru Aug, 2009 - Culver's of Downers Grove, 2500 W. Ogden Avenue (at Cross St), 1/4 east of 355. Patio seating, $1 root beer floats and old fashioned soda's, huge parking lot. 630.434.9401
Dyer, IN - Saturdays 2010 - Finnigans Wake Irish Pub, 1074 US Rt 30, Dyer, IN. Roger or Pat 219-865-9896
East Dundee - Saturdays - 5pm-??? starting June 2, 2007 - Fat Boyz Cafe - 1077 East Main Street, Dundee, IL 847.836.1500
Elburn - Wednesdays - Blackberry Inn - Route 47 @ Main Street (between I-88 & Route 38), Elburn, IL 630.365.2200
* Elgin - Sundays - 6-9pm, 2012 - Rookies All American Pub & Grill, 2486 Bushwood Dr. (off Randal Rd between 90 & Higgins), awards, great patio, 1/2 price Pizza to all Cruisers! Great Outdoor Patio - No fee.
Elgin - 2nd Mondays - Northern IL Street Rod Association @ Corn's Freeze, McLean Blvd 7-10pm
* Elgin - 1st and 3rd Saturdays 5:30-9pm Jun 2-Aug 18, 2012 - Northern Illinois Street Rod Association - Holiday Inn at Airport Rd Near Rte 31 & I90
* Elk Grove Village - 1st & 3rd Thursdays - 5:30-8:30pm May 3-Oct 4, 2012 - Sweet Baby Ray's Cruise - 400 E Higgins Rd.
Elmhurst - Wednesdays 7-9pm May-Aug - Cool Cars Under The Stars
on York - Elmhurst City Centre - 630.993.1600
* Forest Park - Tuesdays 6-9pm un 12-Aug 28, 2012 - Madison & Thomas - 708-615-6203
* Fox Lake/Ingleside - Saturdays 6-10pm, 2012 - Miller's Dog and Suds Drive In, Corner of Rollins Rd and Washington St - Live Bands Great Food
Fox Lake - Saturdays 2010 - Miller's Dog & Suds Drive-In, Rollins Rd in Fox Lake (just west of Wilson Rd). Note: This is the best original drive-in, car-hop food service, just like out of American Graffiti. The Miller family has owner the Dog & Suds since 1965 and put on a wondeful cruise nite at the drive-in. Old cars only, no new cars.
* Frankfort - Wednesdays 6-9pm, 2012 - Cruzin' Frankfort - Downtown Frankfort - www.frankfortcarclub.com
Freeport - Saturdays 2010 - Downtown Freeport, IL (Chicago and Douglas Streets). Join an old fashioned cruise through downtown with burn out and muffler rapping contests, live music, food, and displays.
Frankfort - Thursdays 5-9pm, May 24 to Sep 13, 2007
Downtown Frankfort on Kansas Street and Oak Street
Geneva - Thursday - Geneva Classic Car Show 6-9pm in July and August at the Kane County Courthouse at South Third St & State St. 630.232.6060
Glen Ellyn - Thursdays 6:30-9pm - downtown on Main St.
Glenco - Thursdays 5:30-8:30pm, Aug-Sep - Glenco Cruise Night
Vernon & Park in Downtown Glencoe
Glenview - Mondays - Steak & Shake, Willow Rd. and Old Willow Rd.
* Glenwood - Tuesdays 5-9pm starting May 22, 2012 - Glenwood Oaks Restaurant, 106 N main Street - pre 1980 cars only. Free food for drivers additional per person $5.00 - 708-758-4400
Glenview - 1st Saturdays 9-11am May 2 to Oct 3, 2010 - Supercar Saturdays at "The Glen" (shopping area at the former Glenview NAS). Open to ALL car enthusiasts. (Rain day the following Saturday). No charge, but if you register, you can get a primo parking spot and more up to the minute info. www.supercarsaturdays.com
Grayslake - 1st & 3rd Tuesdays May-Sept 2011 - Dog N' Suds Drive In, 454 Center Street - 847-223-4601
* Gurnee - Fridays 4;30Pm, 2012 - Rock n Roll McDonalds in Gurnee Mills, 6360 Grand Ave. (intersection of IL 132(Grand Ave.) and Hunt Club Rd (between Rts 41 and 45).
Hickory Hills - Tuesdays 6-9pm - Cravens Pub, 8833 W. 87th St. (708)237-1705
Highland, IN - Fridays and Saturdays 7pm - Blue Top - 8801 Indianapolis Blvd. (US 41 south of I-80-94), Highland, IN 219.838.1223.
Hickory Hills - Tuesdays 6-9pm - Cravens Pub, 8833 W. 87th St. (708) 237-1705
Hinkley, IL - 2nd Thursdays 5-9pm May-Sep - Phillips Garage Cruise Night, 651 E LIncoln Hwy.
Hodgkins - Tuesdays Jun - Oct - Gerties Ice Cream 6150 East Ave. Hodgkins (708) 482-8647
* Hoffman Estates - Fridays 5-9pm, 2012 - Jersey’s Pizza & Grill, 3340 Mall Loop Dr./Joliet Mall - Awards, Free - sponsored by Double K Productions
* Homewood - Fridays starting May 11, 2012 - Homewood Chevrolet, 18300 Halstead - free BBQ, Awards - 708-674-1598 Guy
Homer Glen - Saturdays 6-9pm May 15-Sep 18, 2010 - Lemont Classic Car Club Cruise-Ins - at Sears Essentials, 159th and Bell Rd, Homer Glen, IL
Homewood - Sundays - Culvers of Homewood Cruise Night, 850 183rd (off 183rd and Halsted). Sponserd by Culvers and Street Lethel Car Club. 708-922-2222
Huntley - Tuesdays 5:30-8pm, twice monthly, May22-Sep11, 2007 - Culver's, 13240 Route 47, Huntley IL 60142
Ingleside (Fox Lake) - Saturdays 6-10pm, Dog N Suds, 517 Washington Street - 847-587-6808 www.DognSudsDriveIn.com
* Joliet - Sundays Knights of Columbus Cruise Night - 1813 E Cass St - 815-723-3837
Joliet - 2nd Mondays 6-9pm, Jun-Sep - Manhattam Car Club - Stone City V.F.W Post, 2423 S. Chicago St. Joliet, IL. - Rt. 53 & Laraway Rd. (1 mile South of Rt. 66 Drag Strip)
Joliet - Tuesdays - Ace Drive-In - 1207 Plainfield Road (Route 30), Joliet, IL Starts at 6:30 p.m. - 815-726-7741
Joliet - Wednesdays 6-9pm end of Apr thru Oct - Babe's Hot Dogs, 2600 W. Jefferson St (at Caterpillar Dr) - 815-341-6806 - All cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Drivers get a free door prize ticket. 50/50 rafflle. Music is by DJ Service.
Joliet - Wednesdays - Cemenos Pizza, 1630 Essington Rd. (815)254-2500
* Joliet - Thursdays starts May 26, 3rd & 4th Saturdays through Aug - through Aug 25, 2012 - Joliet Elk's Lodge Thursday Night Cruise - 250 S.E. Frontage Rd.
* Rosell - Thursdays 5-9pm, 2012 - Tilted Kilt, 3340 Mall Loop Dr./Joliet Mall - Awards, Free - sponsored by Double K Productions
Joliet - Thursdays 7-9pm early Jun thru early Sep - Joliet's Chicago Street Classic - On Chicago Avenue across from the Rialto Theater, South of Van Buren in Downtown Joliet, IL
* Joliet - Fridays, May 25 & Aug 24 only - Hosted by Tri-Chevy - Route 66 Raceway - 815-478-3633
Joliet - Fridays - Central Bar & Grill Cruise Nights, 6-9 PM at 73 W. Jefferson, in the bank parking lot, corner of Jefferson and Joliet Streets, Joliet, IL.
* Justice - Tuesdays 6-9pm Jun 12-Aug 28, 2012 - Daverns Tavern and Lounge Weekly Cruise Night - 8527 W 79th St
Justice - Tuesdays - Jimmys - 8304 S. Roberts Road, Justice, IL . - 708.598.6467
Justice - Fridays 6-9pm - Sports lounge, 8525 W 79th. DJ, Food, Fun.
* Lake Zurich - Tuesdays 6pm, 2012 - 645 N Randal Rd - Kohl's/Culvers parking lot - www.carshowscruisenights.com
Lakemoor - Thursdays 6-9pm - Tony's Subs, 209 W Rand Rd (Rt 120). Plenty of parking and great food. All cruisers get 20% off food. - 815-385-2050.
Lansing - Saturdays 2010 - Cruise Nights (and craft shows) in downtown Lansing on Ridge Road between Burnham Avenue and Wentworth. Hundreds of hot vintage cars and trucks. Lan-Oak Park District 708-474-5020.
* Lemont - Mondays - 6-9pm May 14-Oct 2012 (excluding holidays) - Lemont Classic Car Club Cruise-Ins - The Lemon Tree Restaurant, 1035 S State St (Lemont Road), Lemont, IL - 50/50 raffle, door prizes, trophy.
Lemont - Wednesdays 6-9pm Jun-Aug 2010 - Lemont Legends, on Main Street east of Lemont Rd, west of Rt 83, just south of I-55.
* Lemont - Saturdays - 6-9pm May 19-Aug 2012 - 4-7pm Sep-Oct 2012 (excluding holidays) - Lemont Classic Car Club Cruise Nite - Christ Community Churchm 13400 S Bell Rd, Lemont, IL.
Lemont - Saturdays - Burger King Restaurant, State St. South of 127th - Rollin' Kruisers Car Club, Bill (630)243-8179 or Ron (630)972-9126
* Libertyville - Wednesdays 6-9pm, 2012 - Car Fun On 21 - Church St between Milwaukee and Brainerd
Libertyville - 3rd Wednesdays 6-9pm - May-Aug - All cars 25 years and older - Live bands in Cook Park - Car Fun on 21, Church St between Milwaulkee &anp Brainerd, All pre-1978 cars welcome.
Libertyville - Fridays - Culver's, 803 E Park Ave (RT 176) east of Milwaukee Ave and West of 94 exit. All cars welcome, big lot, lights, DJ.
* Lisle - Last Saturdays 5-9pm - Downtown at Ogden and Forest
Lockport - Mondays 7-9pm - Jun thru Aug, 2007 - at Rt. 7 and Hamilton Street
* Lombard - Saturdays 6-10pm starting June 2, 2012, "Where Hot Cars Are Cool", St. Charles Rd and Park Ave (west of Main Street), hot cars and cool entertainment.
Long Grove - 1st & 3rd Fridays - downtown Long Grove.
Loves Park - Tuesdays - Beef-A-Roo - 6380 E. Riverside Blvd., Loves Park - 815-637-1008 - Specific dates please call. Cars 1977 & older, Awards
Manhattan - Cruises Nights once a month Jun-Aug. Manhattan Car Club - Members at Rt. 66 Racetrack. Tours (garage, museums, etc.) Poker Run & Lunch, Free T-Shirt - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Marrionette Park - 2nd Tuesdays 6-9pm, 2012 - 115 Bourbon Street Bar and Grill Cruise Night - 115 Bourbon St.
* McHenry - Mondays 6-8pm Jun 11-Oct 8, 2011 - Green Street Cruise Night - Downtown McHenry at Rt 120 - 815-728-0404 - email@example.com
McHenry - Wednesdays - Classy Car Night at Veteran's Memorial Park, Church and Civic Center.
Melrose Park - Thursdays May-Sep - at Mcdonald's on sight of the original Skip's Fiesta Drive Inn. 1st Ave and North Ave, Melrose Park, IL.
Midlothian - Saturdays 3-8pm - Johnny's Wee Nee Wagon, 160th & Crawford. - Free fountain pop for car owners. Music, people, and the cars.
Momence - 2n2 and 4th Tuesdays 5-9pm May-Sep - Cool Cars at Night - Historic Downtown Momence - John M. Sokol 815.935.9792
Morris - Mondays 5-9pm - Wendys Restaurant on Rt 47 - Ken Willis (815) 942-2032
* Morris - 2nd Saturdays 6-9pm Jun-Oct - "Buzzing the Gut" (cruising Liberty Street) - any classic car - $10
? Mount Prospect - Tuesdays 6:00-9pm - Steak and Shake - Randhurst Mall Euclid and Rt.83 - Free shakes to all registered.
? Mount Prospect - Thursdays 6:00-9pm - Steak and Shake - Randhurst Mall Euclid and Rt.83 - Free shakes to all registered.
Mount Prospect - Saturdays 6:00-9pm June through Sept - Rt. 83 (Elmhurst Rd.) and Rt. 14 (Northwest Highway) in the West METRA lot downtown. Receive a 15% Discount Card for local restaurants and ice cream shops.
Mount Prospect - Saturdays 6-10pm, Photo's Hot Dogs, Wolf and Kensington Roads
* Mundelein - Wednesdays 6:30-9pm, 2012 - "Park on Park" Cruise Nights - Park St and Seymour Ave - 866-4RSHOWS www.showcaseclassics.com
On The Road Classics & Mundelein MainStreet host . (Pre-1977 cars only) 630-860-2021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Naperville - Wednesdays - 5:30-9pm - Braconi's Resteurant & Pizza, 796 Royal St George, Cress Creek Shopping Center (west of Washington off Ogden) - Awards, free. - Sponsored by Double K Productions
Naperville - Saturday mornings - 7-10am - Kars & Koffee, Omega Restaurant, 4S040 N State Rt 59 - sponsored by Double K Productions
Naperville - Saturday nights - 6-9pm - Freedom Commons, Diehl & Freedom Commons Drive - sponsored by Double K Productions
New Lenox - Sundays 6-9pm - A J's Hot Dogs & Gyros 342 W Maple St (Route 30 at Vine Street), (815) 485-8922
* New Lenox - 2nd Monday 6-9pm, 2012 - Manhattatan Car Club Cruise Nights - 1009 Laraway
New Lenox - 2nd Monday 6-9pm - Country Lanes, 1009 Laraway Rd. - Manhattan Car Club Cruise
New Lenox - Tuesdays 6-9pm - Beggars Pizza, 650 Maple St (Rt 30), 815-485-8000
Niles - Thursdays 6:30-9pm - Hobart's Pub, 8751 N Milwaukee Ave (Milwaukee and Dempster), Niles IL
North Aurora - Tuesdays 6:00-9pm - Oak Street Restaurant & Bar, 945 Oak St - 630-301-7202
Oak Brook Terrace - Sundays - Champs, Roosevelt Rd. west of Rt. 83. South side of Roosevelt next to Dunkin Donuts
Oak Forest - Sundays noon-10pm - Lindy's Chili/Gertie's Ice Cream, 15501 S Cicero at 155th, (708) 535-8960
* Oak Lawn - Thursdays 5-10pm May 3-Sep 2012 - Lemont Classic Car Club Cruise Nite - 4060 W. 95th Street - Nearest to 95th St and adjacent to Target. DJ & door prizes.
Orland Park - Mondays start May 24, 2010 - Champs Cruise Night, 6165 LaGrange Rd.
Oxford, WI - Thursdays - Nate's Dinner, 800 E Ormsby, Oxford WI (608) 586-6244 - No fees just drive in and show - Free sundae for the drivers.
* Palatine - Fridays 5-10pm - Oak Creek Plaza - Route 60 & Route 45
* Palos Heights - Sundays 5-8pm starts May 6, 2012 - Tastee Freeze Cruise Nights - 11906 S Harlem Ave
Plainfield - Tuesdays 7-9pm May 29-Sep 4, 2012 - Take I-55 to IL-126 exit. One mile west to IL-59, then 4 blocks south to US-30 - Cruise night is on the main drag. - Jim Felbinger 815.436.6948 - (www.mainstreetplainfield.org/services.html - dead link 7/30/2013)
? Plainfield - Wednesdays 6pm - Larry's Diner - 1131 W. Lockport Road (at Rte 126 & Rte 30) - 815.436.3055
? Plainfield - Thursdays 6pm (through Sept) - Railsplitter/Pioneer Lanes - Route 30 east of Route 59
* Pontiac - 3rd Saturdays 5-8pm Jun 16-Aug 18, 2012 - Downtown Pontiac - $10 - www.pontiaccruisenight.com 815-822-8037
Port Barrington - Tuesdays - The Broken Oar Bar & Grill, 614 Rawson Bridge Rd. - (847) 639-9468
Prospect Heights - Mondays 6:30-9pm - Rocky Vanders Café, 698 N.Milwaukee Ave, Palwaukee Plaza
Prospect Heights - Thurdays - 6-9pm - Palwaukee Pizza, Milwaukee Rd at Willow/Palatine Rd - sponsored by Double K Productions
Prospect Heights - 1st & 3rd Saturdays 6-9pm - Heffy's Hot Dogs, 1520 N. Elmhurst Rd. - 847-394-3339
Prospect Heights - 2nd & 4th Saturdays 6-9pm - Rocky Vander's Cafe, 698 Milwaukee Ave (at Palwaukee Plaza). - 847-459-9678.
Richmond - Fridays 6:30-8:30 Jun thru Aug - Main St (Hwy-12) and Broadway downtown
* Riverside - 2nd Thursdays 6-9pm, 2012 - 17 E Burlington Ave. - 866-4RSHOWS www.showcaseclassics.com
Riverside - 1st Thursday - Burlington Avenue, Riverside, IL
Rockford - Tuesdays 6pm - Beef-A-Roo - 3401 S. Alpine Rd, Rockford - 815.874.8550 - Specific Dates please call - Cars 1977 or older, Awards
Rolling Meadows - Fridays 5:30-9:30pm Apr23-Oct15 - Dominicks parking lot on Kirhcoff Rd & Meadow Dr (between Sears Hardware and McDonalds), about a mile east of Rt.53. DJ and local food, Fratello's, Taco Bell, Rosatis, McDonalds. The cruise night gets packed so come early.
Romeoville - Fridays 6-9pm 2010 - Mindy's Ribs, on Rt. 53 just north of I55, sponsored by the JC's
* Rosell - Wednesdays 5-9pm, 2012 - Pizza Cucina, 1360 Lake St. - Awards, Free - sponsored by Double K Productions
* Rosell - Fridays 6-9pm Jun 1-Aug 31 - Downtown
Rosemont - Fridays 7-11pm 2010 - McDonald's, 6150 N River Rd (River & Higgins), behind the restaurant.
Schaumburg - Wednesdays 6pm - Frato's Pizza, Bike & Car Night. 125+ free parking spots after 6pm or so, right off Roselle Road by the Eisenhower Expressway. 628 S. Roselle Rd. - 847-895-2122
Schaumburg - Fridays 6pm - Frankly Yours - 1820 Irving Park Road, Schaumburg, IL 847.524.4380.
Schaumburg - Fridays 6pm - Frankly Yours - 1880 Algonquin Road, Schaumburg, IL 847.397.8530.
Schaumburg - Saturdays 5pm - Culver's of Schaumburg, 1800 Wise Road, (847)891-5660
Schererville, IN - Wednesdays 5pm-2am - Crown Royal Cruise Night, 340 E US Highway 30. Welcome all ages as well as motorcycles. Multiple raffles, Gas Cards, and Crown Royal Merchandise. Weekly event rain or shine!!
* Schiller Park - Thursdays 6pm, 2012 - Cruise NIght at Hubcaps Grill - 4663 Ruby Street - May 31 -Sep - www.carshowcruisenights
Seneca - Fridays 5pm 2010 - Cruise night downtown Seneca IL for Cars, trucks, motorcycles, & Antique Tractors. Gary (815)357-8006 eves or Rhonda (815)357-6942 days or email@example.com
Skokie - Mondays 6-9pm Memorial day to Labor day - Da'Malie's Cafe, 4032 W. Oakton, Skokie, IL - 847-677-2782 - Prizes, Music, Slice of pizza and Coke for each car attennding.
South Barrington - Wednesdays 6-9pm thru Labor Day weekend (2011) - at The Arboretum of South Barrington, 100 W. Higgins Road, South Barrington, IL (847) 426-6200 -- Classic Car parking is limited to 230 spaces. No space saving allowed. Classic cars must enter at Bartlett Road entrance (just North of Higgins Road). Classic or custom cars must be pre 1985 models to participate.
South Elgin - Tuesdays 6:30pm - Kane County Gearheads at 4 Seasons on the Fox Restaurant, 1101 N LaFox St (Rt 31)
* South Elgin - Wedbesdays 5-9pm - Pizza Cucina, 325 Randall Rd - Awards, Free - sponsored by Double K Productions
? South Elgin - Saturdays 7-11pm - Kane County Gear heads (Cruisers), at Beef Villa, 1225 W Spring St (1 mile east of Randall Rd), S Elgin
? South Elgin - Saturdays - Nanners Beef, 1900 McDonald Road, South Elgin (1 block west of Randall Rd) - Northern IL Street Rod Assoc.
* St. Charles - Mondays 5-9pm 2012 - Rookies All American Pub & Grill, 2 blocks East of Randall on Main St (North Ave) - sponsored by Double K Productions
St. Charles - Wednesdays 5:30-9pm Apr-? - Goodies Drive In Cruise Night - 2057 Lincoln Hwy (Rt 38)
Steger - Tuesdays 6-10pm - Jolt-N-Joe's, 3215 Union Ave. - 708-755-3330
* Steger - 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 5-9pm starting May 23, 2012 - Bambino's Steger Road - 708-975-8083 Charlie
Tinley Park - Tuesdays - Steak and Shake, 16100 Harlem Ave. - 708-802-9372
Tinley Park - Fridays - Applebees 163rd and Harlem.
Tinley Park - Fridays - Golf & Dog - 16532 Oak Park Avenue, Tinley Park, IL (708)633.7888.
Tinley Park - Fridays 6-9pm - Steak 'n Shake 16110 Harlem Ave, (708)802-9372
Utica - Saturdays 4-8pm - Utica Cruise-In Downtown (close to Starved Rock State Park) - 815.223.5555(day) 815.667.4543(eve) - Utica Special Events Committee
Villa Park - Wednesdays - 6pm - Straits Rock 'n Roll 50's Diner, 231 E North Ave, 2 blocks West of Rt.83
Villa Park - Fridays 6pm - Straits Rock 'n Roll 50's Diner, 231 E North Ave, 2 blocks West of Rt.83 - Summer Knights Car Club (630) 832-0435
* Volo - Sundays 10am-3pm May-Oct - at Volo Antique Auto Museum - 27582 Volo Village Rd - Parade of Cars at 2:30 PM
Warrenville - Saturdays 7-10am 2010 - "Kars n Koffee" at Omega Restaurant, shade tree parking lot, I-88 @ Rt.59, 3 blocks north at Ferry Rd.
* West Chicago - Tuesdays - 5-9pm 2012 - Augustino’s Rock N Roll Deli, Rt. 64 @ Rt.59 (in front of Menards) - sponsored by Double K Productions
Westchester - Mondays 5-8pm May-Aug - Westbrook Commons Shopping Center, 31st Street and Wolf, Westchester, IL
Westmont - Thursdays 6-9p Jun-Aug, - at Cass Avenue & Burlington. - Live music and special events. - 630-829-WEST
* Wheaton - Fridays 6:30-9pm, Jun-Aug 2011 - Front Street, downtown Wheaton, Main Street at the Railroad Tracks. North of Roosevelt Rd and South of St Charles Rd.
* Wheaton - Saturday mornings 6am-9am - Car DoughNuts Morning Meet Up - 15 Danada Square East
Wheeling - Mondays 6-9pm May-Aug - Palwaukee Plaza, Milwaukee and Willow, Wheeling, IL
Wheeling - Thursdays Chevy Chase Country Club, 1000 N Milwaukee Avenue (1 block N of Lake Cook Rd, west side), Wheeling, IL (847)465-2300 Food & refreshments available,
* Winfield - 1st & 3rd Mondays 6-9pm, Jun 4 - Sep 17, 2012 - downtown Winfield, on Jewell Road, immediately north of the Railroad tracks, east of Winfield Road, and on Church Street one block east of Winfield Road south of High Lake Road.
* Wood Dale - Thursdays - Georgetown Shopping Center - 387 Prospect Ave. - 630-860-2242
Wood Dale - Fridays - 155 W Irving Park Rd, Wood Dale IL - Custom, classic, antique cars & trucks, hot rods, gassers, dragsters, no year criteria, free entry. More info email Wooddalebowl@aol.com
* Woodridge - 3rd Wednesday 6:30-9pm, 2012 - Classy Kilt Cruise Night - 6320 Route 53 - 866-4RSHOWS www.showcaseclassics.com
Woodridge - Thursdays - Bella Pizzeria & Hot Dogs. Starting May 6, 2010. - Vic 630-968-7499 Bella
Woodridge - 2nd Saturdays Jul-Sep - Seven Bridges Plaza, Tilted Kilt Restaurant, 6320 S. Route 53 (North of Hobson Rd and South of 55th / Maple Ave). Look for I-Max Theatre, and Tilted Kilt is just north in the second turn in!! - No Fee. Photo shoot with the girls of Tilted Kilt is from 10- 11am!! Music by "Big Bopper" DJ Service. Trophys, food specials. - Dennis "Big Bopper" Secara at: 630-362-2657 or Brandon deBuhr at: 630-215-9788
* Worth - Mondays 6-9pm 2011 - Worth Cruisers Car Club Cruise Night - Waters Edge Golf Course, 7205 W 115th St.
Please let us know if you have fixed dates.
Email to Webmaster - Chicagoland MG Club